Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Interesting Day and last night.

Me and my Love went for a walk. And oh how I am in love with her, Terri. I found someone beautiful and amlearing how I can try to make money with the disabililities I have. So, I am wishing to post a memo to inquire, ask for donations from anyone supportive, so I can Strengthen our Social Structures. Terri and I have soem ideas for Society we had developed and put together some fantastic thoughts and ideas. So, since we are trying to Strengthen this Social bond, all donations made by checkor money order, we will eventually make a web site area honoring those that had helped. being with a disability I seek donations to also write my articles and to eventually build one of my energy concepts, yet funding has to be great, and am hoping for the best in any donations recieved. Also, her and I are thinking of starting a Cancer Research fund for those cases of bile duct cancer and heart paitents. Bile Duct Cancer is a rare form of cancer and needs funding and we are accepting any and all fundings, donations for bile duct cancer for our studies. Please mail any donations by check or money order to: Patrick B. Rasmusson, 112 Earl Ave, Joliet, Illinois 60436-1417. Your help in our cause will be greatly appreciated. We are looking into starting a NPO as well for those In Society's Structures. This is to all Interested.
Patrick

No comments: