Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Could use some help

I'm currently on top of Earth in a really unusual way. Many know that. It is had to be private, yet it even worse when that is homelessness. I want to ask for help by using a blog, and this is my first time ever using one, yet I am looking for donations for my cause to help me get out of poverty, get a car, and maybe one day a place I can sleep in instead of an alley or the park,(not saying sleeping in the park is bad because with all of the trees one can actually breath out there, no kidding). Tell, Conan O'Brien I said hi, and my gang, "The Music Industry" If you want to help me get out of homelessness, I would appreciate your kindness. I had done the same for others many different times by mail. Many of my ideas went out there to the public that were billion dollar ideas. I gave them away so the public, America and others on the globe could use those ideas for thier selves. Realisticly, most of that is Green Tech stuff, terrorism prevention and the list goes on. All of that did drain me financially. If oyu would like to help, mail donations to Patrick B. Rasmusson, c/o Frank's Electronics, 1107 W. Jefferson St., Joliet, Illinois 60435. Oh, and if you need a great car of any type, go to Bill Jacobs to buy a car on Jefferson Street, they can get you anythng that your heart desires. If yu can send word to Pamela Anderson, Britney Seaps especially, Paris HIlton, the girls next door, tell them I said hey. Tell Madonna I said hi too. On eof the things tha ti had done in my poverty time was I was making these neclaces out of guitar picks and mailing htem to the music Industry ladies. Man, they really helped me by listening to them when there was no one else ther e to listen to. I am not kidding. If it wasn't for music I wouldn't of came this far. Music helped me retain my sanity in a way. What kinds of music do you listen to? I'l listen to anything really, yet with a weak reception on a radio I bought at walgreens i don't get many radio stations in. Can someone ask Hollywood if I can go to work for them? How about can I save time here on a blog, and can someone say hi to my speaker of the house Jenny Mc Carthy and Jim Carey. How about Robin Williams or Opra? These peole and many more like them were a part of my process and do knw about me very much so. Is there anyone that likes to make inventions? How about is there anyone that wants to buy a creative innovative concept of mine? If you wish to help, though, it might do some serious good in my life for once. I could use the help from everyone to tell you the truth. Mail me some money or a check payable to me at the address listed and I will put it to good use. I always do. Do any of you consider energy conservation or do any of you shop for items that save energy? It can actually be fun when you care about your surrounding and your earth, and your economy. Can any major corps help me get a major corporation put into Joliet Illinois? Cool if you can. The Inwood Park in Joliet, Stakeboard rink on Jefferson Street, me and the kids hooked up a letter at night once to get their park fixed. They need a place to skate and the park has some engineer issues nad is caused injuries and they do not have anything else that they can use fo rtheir time. They love that park yet they want it fixed. Can any of you pass word and get it the attention it needs for those children? Thanks on behalf of them if you can. I can't believe it that OSAMA had hooked those Pakistan kids on dope in Pakistan just to make money to blow things up and killothers. that is a fact. I just can't believe it and I am over protective of kids. There are kids over there hooked on heroine, and it's pretty bad ya know. He didn't even give them a chance for a better life. He thought that the easiest way to make more moeny was to hook kids on dope and that is a part of his terrorist line. Anyone who catches him.... I willpay them 27 dollars, and that is my word, no matter what relogon you are, no matter the color of your skin or your gender prefference. Help me get him so I can hang his balls on the Statue of Liberty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, hope your all having a beautiful day. Me I got a long walk back to my alley I sleep in. I hope my foot holds up.

No comments: